Thursday, September 28, 2006

freeze

to think about this life can sometimes be painful. you might think of many things from the past: how many good chances you've missed, how many good things you throw away, how many times you disapointed yourself, how many times you let yourself get beaten, how many times you let opportunity slipped by your hand, how many times you made wrong choices, how many times you fail to accomplish your own goal.
yes, all the bad things happened in my life seems so bitter for me to remember, but they can't even seem to change me. over and over again, i did the same mistake, same foolishness.
what is this feeling? the desire inside me has disappeared. now, i have nothing to pursue. where am i going? am i still walking the same path as you, friend? where are you? i can't see you !!!!
it seems that i've done it again. i am lost in my laziness. laziness to change direction. this is something i never imagine in the past. i was so bright so that i never thought that this star would eventually run out of gas if i didn't refuel it.
my heart is now cold and stiff, freezing to the deepest.

No comments: